For the second year the Consortium for the promotion of “Wines of Piedmont” on Tour meets professional operators and wine lovers from Veneto
Now in its second year, the “Wines of Piedmont” on Tour workshop returns to the Veneto region on Monday 27 February.
Piedmont, “the region of excellence in the land of beauty”, with its incredible heritage made up of small producers who produce wine with great passion and its wealth and uniqueness of appellations, presents itself to the professional operators and wine lovers of Veneto.
In recent years, the Consortium ‘The Wines of Piedmont’ has become a point of reference for small and medium-sized wine producers wishing to expand their presence in domestic and foreign markets.
The promotion consortium (founded in 2011 by the producers themselves) aims to enhance and communicate one of the most important wine-growing regions in the world. The Consortium currently aggregates more than 230 Piedmontese companies producing DOC wines, with a rich programme of promotional initiatives, organised every year in more than fifteen countries.
An exclusive and unmissable appointment for all professional operators (Distributors, Ho.Re.Ca., Buyers) and wine lovers.
At Villa Braida, the professional public and wine lovers – will be able to get to know and taste labels from an area where the finest wines in Italy and among the most important in the world are produced.
In addition to the walk around tasting, a MasterClass will also be on the programme:
“The wines of Piedmont: between great classics and unique appellations” conducted by Renato Grando (Lecturer, food historian) and Paolo Ianna (Wine expert)
What you will find
Guests will have the opportunity, on Monday 27 February 2023, during both the walk around tasting and the MasterClass, to get to know and taste a selection of the best wines of Piedmont, in an ideal itinerary that crosses the entire region. More than 120 labels from 20 wineries will be tasted.
Monday 27 February 2023
- 2.00 p.m. – Opening of the walk around tasting – free tasting route
- 3.00 p.m. – MasterClass “The wines of Piedmont: between great classics and unique denominations” led by Renato Grando and Paolo Ianna
The MasterClass is reserved for the professional sector and media. Closed number upon reservation – max. 42 places.
- 5.00 p.m. – Walk around tasting open to wine lovers
- 7.30 p.m. – Closing of walk around tasting
- Ticket € 20.00 – entitles admission to walk around tasting, free tasting of all wines at the event
- Ticket € 30,00 – entitles you to the walk around tasting and the Masterclass (by reservation only)
- Free entrance for professionals in possession of an invitation or on presentation of a business card at the entrance certifying their activity.
- MasterClass – by reservation only, limited number of places max 42
The reserved MasterClass is free of charge only for sector operators (Ho.Re.Ca., Distributors and Buyers)
Please send email confirmation of participation to email@example.com collected until places are available.
Villa Braida, Via Bonisiolo 16b – 31021 Mogliano Veneto TV
The event will be held Monday 27 February 2023 – 14:00 / 19:30
Pilot Green Events – Treviso
For further information
Tel. +39 0422 423411 (In the morning from 9.00 to 13.00 every working day)